Sunday 23 April 2017

Banana Spinach Smoothie



Good morning, everybody.  I am sorry that I post this a bit late.  I had just finished a trip in Amsterdam.  Everything seems back to normal now.  I start the day with a glass of green juice – banana spinach smoothie.  This smoothie is so delicious and healthy, you will be addicted.  That is a great way to start the day.  If you try it, let me know what you think.

Wish all of you have a very good morning.



Preparation time: 3 minutes
Serve: 1

Ingredients:
-      1 ripe banana
-      35g raw baby spinach   
-      250 ml skimmed milk



Method:
1.
Add a sliced and peeled banana into the blender.  Then add spinach and milk.



2.
Blend the ingredients for 30 seconds to 45 seconds until everything is smooth and evenly combined.



3.
Ready to serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment